Job SummaryResponsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Plans and develops print and online marketing outreach programs. Analyzes response to online marketing programs. Serves as marketing contact for employees and outside vendors. Tracks market trends, analyzes results and draws conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of, departmental budget. Comcast and Charter Communications will form a 50/50 joint venture that will bring our world-class Flex streaming platform, 4K streaming devices, voice remote and XClass TVs nationwide. You will want to join our innovative team, because together we will develop and offer consumers a next-generation streaming platform, with a world-class user experience and navigation and all the top apps, bringing more choice to the streaming marketplace. Comcast also will contribute XUMO to the joint venture, our free ad-supported service that currently delivers more than 200 unique streaming channels and features hundreds of free content choices.
Core ResponsibilitiesHybrid work schedule: in Philadelphia office 3 days/week & virtual 2 days/week.
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct sales staff.
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge and understanding of customers, products and industries.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine performance compared to budget.
- Develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure competitive position in market.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />