Business Account Executive 3, Small & Medium Business Direct Sales
Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
- This role typically requires a valid driver's license in good standing
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Certifications (if applicable)
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $47,500.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $97,500.00
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />