Supply Chain Manager
Job SummaryResponsible for developing strategies to drive increase in efficiency and effectiveness of multiple warehouse operations including inventory management and staging and material handling issuing, storing, recording, quality and logistics. Maintains short-term tactical view of the current supply chain process to ensure the smooth operation of the business and long-term perspective to provide vision and leadership in areas of process improvements and cost reduction. Prepares and supervises monthly CPE physical count and reconciliation as well as annual inventory/materials audit.
- Oversees general warehouse operations including inventory of tools, parts and supplies, ensuring adequate supply of materials and equipment. Procures materials and supplies for warehouse operations and conducts audits and cycle counts in accordance with company policies. Monitors materials usage to assure material versus installation yield.
- Develops operating guidelines, policies and procedures for inventory management and warehousing.
- Oversees all shipping/receiving functions including proper packing, preparing packing lists, contacting shipping companies, receiving deliveries, proper routing of packing slips and accurate intake of material.
- Ensures the physical security of inventory assets, materials and equipment within limits set by senior management. Supervises the issuing of materials and equipment to authorized personnel upon receipt of proper documentation and takes appropriate action when material theft is suspected. Disposes of excess materials in accordance with company directives.
- Collaborates with other departments and key personnel to evaluate inventory levels and forecast upcoming equipment needs. Establishes and monitors key financial and operational metrics and recommends related opportunities for improvement.
- Creates and implements safety and health programs to assure safe and healthy working conditions and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Manages the hiring process and provides direct supervision for the day-to-day activities of warehouse Supervisors including training, team building, scheduling, support, performance reviews and corrective action.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $88,712.37 - $133,068.55
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />