Manager, Integrated Marketing
Job SummaryWe're looking for a creative, forward thinking, and collaborative leader to help us with the development and execution of integrated marketing solutions that maximize our advertising sales revenue, embrace our data-forward and audience-based approach, and deliver on the goals of our clients. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Marketing, Sales Development, this marketing leader will be responsible for building unique revenue opportunities across different lines of business (from Automotive to Retail, Media & Entertainment, Emerging Industries, and more) by collaborating with Sales, other internal stakeholders, and external partners. Our integrated marketing solutions include a few areas of focus like the Xfinity X1 platform, content and talent opportunities, and media network partnerships for promotional/sponsored offerings. Day-to-day would require: Partnering with Sales and Sales Development teams to support and respond to client RFPs where applicable, leading a small group of Marketing Specialists and building their competencies around Effectv' s overall value proposition in the market, tracking business requests to ensure completion of deliverables and measure performance, and collaborating with Director over net new opportunities by proactively researching and quantifying sellable partnerships. In addition, this role will support the Director in building and growing media network relationships. This role can expect to research advertising trends, quantify revenue opportunity, build sponsorable solutions (approvals, collateral/value prop creation, etc.), strategically deploy those solutions, measure and report on results, and institute new and adjust existing processes.
- Design and present scalable revenue generating opportunities that include areas such as the Xfinity X1 platform, and lead in its deployment across appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage external partnerships that expand our sales opportunities and achieve the goals of our clients.
- Project-manage all RFPs that require Integrated Marketing support, tracking from presentation and pitch to implementation and execution, measuring traction and collecting feedback to improve results for future opportunities.
- Work with Sales and Sales Development leaders on both the Enterprise and Regional teams to ensure that the team remains aligned with objectives and solves for priorities that will maximize revenue.
- Lead with audience and data in our positioning and development of content/strategies.
- Act as an internal liaison for affiliate marketing/sponsorship/promotional offerings with our media network partners
- Support in the development of overall contracts with external partners and vendors.
- Research and monitor advertising marketplace to keep a pulse on new and innovative executions that we can explore and potentially invest in.
- Partner with Director to manage the overall department budget for areas of investment, including offering monthly forecasting for Finance.
- Manage Integrated Marketing Specialists in a player/coach capacity, committed to upskilling teammates and their proficiency around offering the right solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />