Specialist 2, Product Sales Support - Quote Estimation
Job SummaryResponsible for providing offnet access quote responses to the sales organization within the stated SLA response time. Respond to a variety of cost and product questions pertaining to an offnet sales deal. Negotiate aggressive pricing with the offnet vendors and offer alternatives to meet the customer requirements. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Negotiate access pricing for specific deals with the most optimal vendor, in accordance with financial targets.
- Drive vendors to provide best cost options for quotes by leveraging footprint, access method and competition at the deal site.
- Investigate and identify any additional costs for deals ahead of time and communicate to sales, product and operational organizations.
- Use network and engineering skills to solve moderate to complex design requests with vendors, including diversity and fiber routes/splice identification.
- Provide special handling on high-visibility customer projects, which include managing project calls with sales teams and vendors.
- Contribute to continued business process improvement efforts by identifying and communicating process and systems gaps.
- Continuously improve product and vendor network knowledge to improve efficiency in quoting and customer experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: This job can be performed in Denver Campus, with a Pay Range of $58,464.47 USD - $87,696.70 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />