Sr. Analyst, Corporate Strategy
Job SummaryThe Sr. Analyst, Corporate Strategy will have the opportunity to work on a variety of strategic and high visibility projects that help shape Comcast's enterprise-wide strategy. This key contributor to the Corporate Strategy team will work with functional leaders across all of Comcast, NBCUniversal and Sky's divisions to identify areas for growth, evaluate investment opportunities and answer key strategic questions. Day-to-day, they will hone their analytical, communication and problem-solving skills as they conduct in-depth analysis and make recommendations. The Sr. Analyst will have the opportunity to interact with & present to executives at the highest level of the company.
- Assist Corporate Strategy leadership on strategy projects related to Comcast's businesses (e.g. Corporate, Cable, NBCU, Sky)
- Evaluate the financial, operational and strategic attractiveness of new business opportunities or existing initiatives
- Conduct in-depth financial and operational analysis, identify key insights and draw conclusions with minimal support
- Create clear executive level presentations to communicate analysis outputs that contribute to broader storyline flows
- Participate in meetings with senior Comcast executives and external groups (e.g. investment banks, industry experts)
- Structure problem solving approaches in a logical and coherent manner
- Identify and source relevant data, and synthesize key information
- Offer opinions on key hypotheses, insights or recommendations
- Keep current on important industry trends based on analyst research, industry news
- Foster relationships with appropriate stakeholders across functions and business units
- Independently manage workload across projects
- Contribute to team building (i.e., coordinating trainings, organizing events, helping with recruiting)
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />