Engineer 1, Planning and Design EOS
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting Engineering, Operations, and Sales teams with presales surveys for potential customers looking for Comcast services. Works with various tools and processes to support intended outcome. Assists in identifying new service areas and resolving customer service complaints. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks. Please note: this position is in office at one of the listed locations 4 days a week and remote 1 day a week.
- Assists in serviceability desktop review for residential and commercial location requests using current tools and processes to resolve within departmental SLA (Service Level Agreement). Provides cost estimates based on automated tools and basic routing.
- Interprets construction infrastructure GIS mapping systems in combination with job tracking platforms to provide quality deliverables.
- Provides administrative support for desktop surveys for coax SMB (Small and Medium Business), fiber (Metro E), requested by Sales teams.
- Provides support for walkout management for purposes of ROE (Right of Entry), customer requests, maintaining SLAs.
- Performs quality control assessments to surveys completed by business partners to identify training opportunities.
- Assists ancillary tools for automated survey process for coax (SMB), fiber (Metro E).
- Effectively communicates with internal customers and functional teams to supply most accurate resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Primary Location Pay Range: $27.28 - $40.92
Additional Range: This job can be performed in California with a Pay Range of $26.04 - $46.50
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />