Job SummaryResponsible for acting as a Subject Matter Expert for end-to-end renewal process as well as consistent execution of pre-sales tasks. Lead Enterprise renewal efforts by partnering with various internal teams to provide accurate site/product list and ensure renewal is implemented accurately in billing systems. Accountable for individual and cross functional team results regarding renewals. Perform complex reviews of accounts by analyzing data from various systems/applications using advanced excel skills. Collaborates with other internal teams to identify process gaps, perform root cause analysis and customize solutions for strategic clients. Works with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Manages a weekly/monthly/quarterly summary billing report for renewal customers containing, but not limited to, open disputes, credits, back-dated charges, audit findings, and customer support resolution statistics.
- Prepares, consolidates, and finalizes inventory reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Completes monthly billing comparison review between internal systems to ensure the customer receives a clean post-renewal invoice, free of billing errors.
- Submits all credit requests for assigned strategic account relating to billing errors. Reviews credit calculations for large credit amounts before team submits for executive approval.
- Acts as the mediator for all billing dispute resolutions including receipt of dispute, validation research, credit/change submission, and root cause analysis.
- Develops, maintains and manages detailed project plans, action item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />