Sr. Analyst, Enterprise Data Analytics - VIRTUAL
Job SummaryResponsible for working cross-functionally to collect data and develop models to determine trends utilizing a variety of data sources. Imports, cleans, transforms, or manipulates data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Provide data analytics and technical leadership for the team.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more data subject areas such as sales, call center, network operation and financial data.
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Analyze and clearly communicate data. Create front-end data visualizations that succinctly tell a story based on your data analysis. Present data informed conclusions to customers seeking answers. Experience in SQL and BI tools a must. (Teradata, MS SQL, Presto/Trinio, Tableau, Excel)
- Translate financial KPIs into automated driver based analytical KPIs and visualizations, to understand results to forecast and provide sound recommendations to the business.
- Understands the needs of non-technical internal application users, and develops/maintains strong support relationships with managers, leads, and end-users' community in all business areas.
- Work with business partners to identify opportunities to automate data/reporting processes and enhance analytical insights to drive change in technical processes and business strategy.
- Identify opportunities for further automation and statistical analysis.
- Provide data analytics and technical leadership for the team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong understanding of database structure, design, query languages (Teradata, MS SQL, Presto/Trinio), fundamentals of data warehousing, fundamentals of data modeling
- Experience with BI and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc)
- Experience/Understanding of ETL'ing large data sets (SSIS, Databricks)
- Experience/Understanding of automating process flows with Python
- Good understanding of high-level product architecture and data flow patterns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Primary Location Pay Range: $85,400.38 - $128,100.57
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />