Job SummaryProvides administrative support to the Chief Communications Officer and her staff. Handles highly confidential company information. Interacts with Company personnel at all levels of the organization, including the most senior executives. Gathers information from across the company for various purposes, including preparing reports. Maintains knowledge of company activities to assist in policy, procedure and administrative matters. Projects the appropriate professional image of the Company to internal and external contacts. Is a seasoned executive assistant with specialized knowledge and skills.
- Communicates with key contacts, handles phone and email inquiries often from press contacts, manages visitors; answers routine questions and furnishes information.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive and department calendar of events, including the administrative running of the department
- Schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, as needed
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Supports the department in budgeting and vendor communication and facilitates and coordinates onboarding of vendors with the team
- Assists in planning department events, staff meeting and activities as needed.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products, including email, Teams, Excel and Word.
- Mentors colleagues with less experience [in the future].
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, constantly changing environment
- Aptitude for paying close attention to details while seeing the bigger picture
- Proactive thinker who stays steps ahead of the team and is on top of issues and opportunities
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive company information
- Develops excellent relationships internally and externally
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />