Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant
Job SummaryResponsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to increase their experience. Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions. Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives. Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and handle all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks. Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Align with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and engages in team huddles and learning. Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them detailed digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our product packages.
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Strives for outstanding results and drives growth. Respect and promote diversity and inclusiveness. Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities! Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open-minded.
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $19.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $26.69
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />