Human Resources Manager
Job SummaryResponsible for one of more Engineering client organizations and Human Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met. Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation and employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Partner with business leaders to build employee-based programs in alignment with strategic objectives; using project and program management skills; ability to handle several employee-based programs simultaneously.
- Build and implement change management strategies and plans that increase employee adoption and usage of required changes.
- Designs, builds, and assists in development of and evaluation of reports in relation to established goals.
- Handles inquiries and requests for information relating to the department's strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Counsels, orientates and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee counseling, discipline and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services.
- Maintains compliance with state, local and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation and performance management to guarantee adherence with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Ability to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and accountabilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />