Supply Chain Professional
Job SummaryResponsible for preparing regular reports for multiple departments and making recommendations for process improvements when necessary. Assists in the financial planning, forecasting and budgeting of Customer Premise Equipment (CPE.) Coordinates monthly inventory in warehouses and reviews final inventory reports.
- Establishes, monitors and audits inventory and warehouse performance measures. Trains personnel on operating guidelines, policies and procedures for inventory management and control.
- Provides in-depth analysis of data to improve efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction and provides tools for proper recording of inventory.
- Assists in building and maintaining comprehensive demand and inventory management database to support forecasting and analysis activities, which will also serve as basis for company's purchasing commitments.
- Coordinates the shipping and distribution of materials and equipment to and from warehouses and various vendor distribution facilities and collects all documentation (invoice, packing slips etc.).
- Generates reports to post and track development and improvement of metrics and area activities.
- Monitors Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) aging reports to assure compliance with audit requirements.
- Tracks equipment at repair vendors and follows-up on aging units.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />