Field Executive Data Officer
Job SummaryABOUT CTS CYBERSECURITY You will be an innovator in the Cybersecurity division of Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS). [Register to View] This division specializes in offering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and subscription-based security solutions to large enterprises and the federal government. For the first time ever, customers are now able to purchase some of the best of Comcast's own in-house security technologies [Register to View] These solutions are proven-at-scale to defend critical infrastructure and effectively reduce cost. The Cybersecurity Suite efficiently improves security and compliance while keeping costs in check. You are entrepreneurial. You are fascinated by the challenge of wrangling security data for insights. You like driving new relationships with enterprise data scientists, and enjoy helping others find value in data. You are good at evangelizing new technologies and researching the latest in cybersecurity. You achieve satisfaction in seeing customers solve hard security problems. You enjoy the challenge and thrill of succeeding in bringing new technology approaches to market. As a Field Executive Data Officer, you will be a member of a key team within Comcast Technology Solution's exciting new cyber security business unit, which sells SaaS and subscription security solutions to the large enterprise and federal government. Currently, two solutions, BluVector and DataBee, both used internally by the Comcast CISO organization, are sold by the business unit. These solutions are advanced threat detection, advanced threat hunting and security operations center and compliance offerings that improve security and compliance in a cost-effective manner. DataBee is the BU's growth engine and is an innovative security & compliance data fabric platform, a new market segment rapidly replacing SIEM and other legacy security & compliance toolsets.
- You work with Fortune-500 C-level executives to help drive data transformation using DataBee products and services, exercising strategic data management responsibilities related to data governance, data quality and data strategy, to drive maximum value from the data to the enterprise
- You become a trusted advisor to prospect accounts and existing customers, showcasing expertise in data and empathy in the challenges that come with leading data transformation initiatives.
- You collaborate closely with Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Product Management and Product Marketing to influence the roadmap, architecture and customer engagements.
- You can be hands on with our engineering and products team, creating, changing or revising dashboards as needed.
- You lead interdisciplinary technical teams, improving and streamlining how we deliver the data-related innovation behind DataBee
- You are the technical resource that helps sales teams win deals through world-class planning and preparation, hands-on data analytics and scientific work when necessary, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
- You publicly evangelize a security data fabric, data fusion and other data concepts with analyst, trade press, customers and prospects
- You are expected to use past creative experience and sound business judgment to make decisions on the best way to drive growth and deliver value to customers seeking to modernize their data strategy
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough understanding of the common enterprise data strategy constructs in a security organization
- Experience working with technology deployments and/or sales advisory to enterprise customers
- Overseeing the collection, storage, management, quality and protection of security data (part or all of these processes will qualify)
- Effectively communicate the status, value, and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions and tools including snowflake, databricks, powerBI, and tableau
- General understanding of data privacy policies, and complying with data protection regulations
- Desire to be coached and a structured approach to develop a proven customer engagement model around security data transformation initiatives
- Ability to use internal resources, partners, and team members to be successful.
- An 'in the field' mentality leading you to meet with customers & prospects when possible
In return, we will invest in you and your career.
You will be supported by a team that cares about you and your success, made up of peers and leaders who make every effort
- To provide you with well-planned support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration and team-success
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
- Additional Job Description
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
National Pay Range: $111,557.66 USD-$261,463.28 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />