VP, Service Delivery Fulfillment
Job SummaryResponsible for developing and executing the overall strategy of Technical Operations activities including product installation, service and network maintenance. Defines the direction of technical operations and creates strategy focusing on strengths, competitive advantage and differentiation. Provides leadership and direction among cross-functional groups, management and staff consisting of both exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Creates and oversees the implementation of enterprise-wide functional and operational strategies.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups to determine objectives and advises on impact of functional and operational strategies.
- Defines financial goals and objectives and ensures goal and objectives are met.
- Creates service metrics and quality assurance goals. Surveys the market and data to continually develop best-in-class customer service, installation and network maintenance standards.
- Leads, directs and motivates a team comprised of management, exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Ensures the necessary resources to accomplish customer service, installation and network maintenance objectives and goals.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with key vendors and contractors to ensure effective implementation of business strategies as well as to identify expedient and comprehensive solutions to customer-impacting issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Ideal accomplishments and Focus areas for this role include:
- Leading the organization is a primary focus.
- Focus on internal team dynamics.
- Tech expertise crucial for order fulfillment.
- Leadership with operational experience is sought.
- Must have strong leader in engineering with the ability to learn quickly.
- Will oversee five areas, including test and turn up for Wi-Fi, legacy telecom, Ethernet circuits, enterprise IT services, and likely integrating more.
- Focus on dealing with daily operations and making changes in Comcast.
- Significant role in crafting service delivery strategies.
- Experience with integration of more services and big customer contracts.
- Approximately 375 onshore.
- Most team members in Denver, Naperville, Philly, with some virtual.
- International experience at scale needed (need to have led sizeable teams of 300+)
- Preferable location in Denver.
- Physical presence emphasized, not accepting of virtual candidates.
- Occasional travel, including India and the Philippines.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
15 Years +
Pay Range: This job can be performed in Denver Campus with a Pay Range of $252,858.32 - $379,287.48
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />