You will be responsible for pressure washing carts, containers and bins in a safe and efficient manner - also moving carts, bins and containers around the yard. You must have the ability to regularly perform extensive physical activity and strenuous work while working outdoors. Frequent walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs and ladders, and climbing in and out of truck cabs is to be expected. Must have the ability to carry 100-150 carts per day, weighing up to 50 lbs., throughout an 8 hour shift.
Starting wage is $20/hr. with a top scaleof $21.00 per hour.
- The cleaning of garbage containers, carts and bins.
- Use pressure washer to clean and sanitize plastic and metal containers for reuse.
- Operation of Forklift
- Assisting Operators
- Maintaining a clean & safe work environment
- Assisting public
- Litter detail as needed
- Maintain facility appearance (weed eating and mowing)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma
- Previous forklift experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions/ work orders to complete daily assignments.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and lift up to 50lbs continuously throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Good attitude, strong work history and strong work ethic
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)