Class A CDL Roll-Off Driver
The Dalles Disposal, a Waste Connections, Inc. company, is seeking a highly motivated Class ACDL Roll-Off Driver in The Dalles, OR.
Schedule is Monday-Friday. Start time is 6:00 AM until route is compete. This is a full time, year round position!
Starting wage is $35.00/HR.
This position includes comprehensive health benefits (medical, vision, dental), 401k, and vacation! To be considered for this position you must have a valid Class A CDL.
The route will be operating a Roll-Off Truck, sometimes with trailer.
If you are a dependable, team-oriented and service-driven person, with a passion for the environment, we may be the perfect place for you. Contact us today! As a CDL Driver you need to be reliable, safety-minded, and committed to providing exceptional customer service. You should also be highly organized with strong time-management and prioritization skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain professional and cooperative relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry-leading company? Join us at The Dalles Disposal! Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Local CDL Route with a set schedule
- Yearly Safety Bonuses
- Yearly Boot Allowance $200.00
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Valid Class A CDL license with air brake endorsement required.
- Ability to safely operate a CDL truck on specified routes to collect solid waste. Waste experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read route Tablet and service each customer identified on the Route or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
- Operate hydraulic hand controls to remove refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold).
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to 100 pounds
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every day while on route.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at[Register to View]
Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)