Heavy Equipment Operator
The schedule will be 7:45am-4:45pm Monday-Friday plus every third Saturday with some overtime.
Pay will start at $26.00 per hour. The pay range for this job category is $26 - $29.30 per hour. We also offer great family benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Operating dozer, loader, excavator.
· Pushing up piles of waste and debris
· Responsible for equipment inspection
· Assisting customers and employees as needed
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· 2+ years of equipment operating dozer
· Ability to be self directed as well as work in a team environment
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)