Canada Region Payroll Analyst
We are searching for a Payroll Analyst that will service our Canadian region, to join our corporate team in The Woodlands, Texas. This opportunity, as with many in our company, is based on the desire to offer continuous growth and learning in a dynamic customer service environment.
A Day in the Life of a Payroll Analyst:
This position will be involved in processing a wide variety of compensation and deductions for our employees in Canada. It will also be accountable for various responsibilities such as new hire, termination and leave processing, employee garnishments and support orders, as well as collaboration with the field.
• 2+ years prior work experience in a fast-paced payroll department environment
• Working knowledge of Federal and provincial payroll policies, including, taxes, overtime and termination regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel skills would be an asset).
• Individual must be able to easily learn new applications, interpret and analyze payroll data, while being innovative and having the ability to adapt to change.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required in order to effectively resolve issues with HR, employees, Legal, etc. while sustaining a high level of confidentiality inherent to Payroll matters.
• Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization.
• Must be self-motivated with the capability to think and act independently with strong attention to detail as well as potential risk issues.
• Proficiency in English and French a plus
• Working knowledge of Workday and/or ADP Enterprise a plus
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement, and relocation assistance.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)