Timberline Disposal, a Waste Connections company is looking for ahigh energyDiesel Mechanicto join the team at our Hauling location inSilverthorne, Colorado.
- $30.00 $35.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Every hour after 40 is paid overtime.
- **** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS ****
- **** This position is eligible for SAFETY BOUNUSES ****
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US:
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services. Performs inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Complete required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities is preferred.
- Must provide own personal tools.
- Welding/fabrication experience ahuge plus!
To speak with our recruiter immediately, please call Peggy at [Register to View] or email [Register to View] be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)