We are hiring a Tire Technician at our site in South Austin, Texas. Individuals with 1+ years’ experience working on heavy duty tires or those that have completed a Diesel Technology program are encouraged to apply.
This position has a 3:30PM start time, 8–10-hour shift, with occasional overtime. Great pay, benefits, and lots of room for growth!
- Replace and Retorque Tires.
- Completes required paperwork and enters some data entry.
- Mechanic helper, learn about the trucks
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Preferably 1+ year experience in heavy duty Tires or completion of a diesel tech program or good attitude, willingness to learn, and strong work ethic is a preferred quality.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”. For more information please visit [Register to View] or call Serina Garcia at [Register to View] .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)