Manager, Onboarding Optimization
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Market Area Position covering Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Southern Maine, and New Hampshire. Individual does not have to reside in the Foxborough area but must be willing to travel within New England.
I. Job Summary
The Onboarding Optimization Manager is responsible for Centralized Hiring, Onboarding, Retention, and workforce planning for operational success within our organization. This role is key to the long-term success of talent within frontline operations.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages daily driver candidate interviews, will be able to partner with multiple sites and meet candidates on site, to provide a realistic job preview.
- Manages logistics of scheduling on site interviews at various sites. Will also be responsible for Weekly new employee onboarding training.
- Partners with multiple business units to lead workforce planning and set staffing goals for sites. Is responsible for helping move those sites toward achieving those goals.
- Oversees candidate offer process in partnership with Talent Acquisition partners.
- Responsible for assurance of OJT completion, and assignment of a Dedicated Driver Trainer/Mentor.
- Investigates, why employees are leaving the company and provide feedback to business unit leadership, Operations Solutions Manager, Talent Acquisition, and People Team.
- Assist District manager in the creation and execution of retention strategy for frontline employees.
- Creates and submits weekly and month end reports to senior management.
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of ___ full-time employees, including:
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: 3 years of previous operations management experience (in addition to education requirements) in transportation, logistics, or solid waste operations and three years’ experience interviewing and hiring CDL Drivers and other frontline positions.
- None required.
- None required.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.