WM Way Coach
Market Area Position covering Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Southern Maine, and New Hampshire. Individual does not have to reside in the Foxborough area but must be willing to travel within New England.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I. Job Summary
As the WM Way Coach, you will work with site leadership to train Operation, Fleet, and Dispatch Leaders and other Department groups to align business solutions with the company's strategies and initiatives and have a background in Leadership, Training, or Business Process Optimization (BPO).
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Champions continuity of WM Way process across the Area.
- Supports mindset and coaching development at the Site.
- Works with management and individual team leaders by contributing strategic vision and integrating a broad range of ideas regarding business solutions development.
- Contributes high-level expertise in business processes and systems analysis while considering the business implications to the current and future business environment.
- Works with internal and external customers, suppliers, and other partners to resolve problems, respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancements, and test, refine and institutionalize solutions.
- Drives the project(s) and the organization toward achieving business results.
- May act as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff demonstrating coaching, mentoring, and leadership skills
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited), High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Two (2) years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
- None required
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Building Trust
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Decision Making
- Facilitating Change
- High-Impact Communication
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Background in Leadership, Training, or Business Process Optimization (BPO)
- Leadership potential including ability to influence up, down, and across the organization
At WM, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply".