ROLL OFF DRIVER
Trojan Recycling is looking for a safety conscious Roll Off Driver to join the team at our hauling location in Brockton, MA. 50-60 hour work week.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck to and from customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Moves waste bin to position accessible by truck and closes all enclosure gates, as necessary.
- Operates hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse, operate compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Cleans waste from the packer blade and truck body on each landfill or transfer station run.
- Courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and supervisors.
- Cleans up the area around accidental waste spills.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs all driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement
- As verified by a current MVR/driver abstract, must meet all qualifications as defined under DOT regulation 49 CFR 383.51
- Have knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre-and post-trip inspection
- Possess a clean safety and driving record
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Why Join Us?
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement.
CULTURE It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
RESPECT We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)