Southwest Disposal, a Waste Connections company, has an immediate opening for a CDL Class B Driver at our Las Cruces, NMoperation!
*NOW OFFERING A $3,500 STAY ON BONUS*
Previous waste experience would be a huge plus!
The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck to mechanically and manually collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid Class A or B CDL license.
- Must have a minimum of two years truck driving experience.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at [Register to View] . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)