We are looking for a safety consciousDiesel Mechanic to join the team in Bowling Green, KY.
Monday-Friday, 2nd Shift, 2:00pm-10:30pm, with occasional Saturdays; 1-2 hours of overtime per night.
- Performs repairs (including electrical and hydraulic systems) and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing.
vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
What We Offer –
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation, and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable, and we work year-round.
Job Requirements –
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status.