Join Waste Connections, and Connect with Your Future!
Requisition Primary Location
The Woodlands, Texas
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, organized, results-oriented Tax Manager in The Woodlands, Texas. This professional self-starter will join the Tax team to help manage the full cycle of direct tax from quarterly tax provisions and estimated tax payments to income tax return filings.
- Manage the calculation and preparation of the U.S. quarterly tax provision
- Assist with the management of North America tax compliance deadlines
- Manage the U.S. federal, state/local income tax return compliance
- Analyze quarterly North America estimated tax payments
- Assist with tax research pertaining to new tax laws, regulations and rulings
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years’ experience in public accounting firm or public company
- CPA is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and OneSource tax software experience
Waste Connections, Inc. (TSX/NYSE: WCN) is an integrated solid waste services company that provides non-hazardous waste collection, transfer and disposal services, along with resource recovery primarily through recycling and renewable fuels generation. The Company serves more than eight million residential, commercial and industrial customers in mostly exclusive and secondary markets across 44 states in the U.S. and six provinces in Canada. Waste Connections also provides non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery and disposal services in several basins across the U.S., as well as intermodal services for the movement of cargo and solid waste containers in the Pacific Northwest. Waste Connections, Inc. was founded in September 1997. Its Principal Administrative Offices are located 30 miles north of Houston in The Woodlands, Texas.
What’s In It for You?
You will be joining a team environment and a great company known for its Servant Leadership and “work hard, play harder” culture. Competitive compensation package includes excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example, through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives and more.
For more information and to apply, please visit [Register to View] .
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans)