Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.I. Job Summary
Applies advanced principles of finance to analyze financial and non-financial information.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Prepares, analyzes and interprets complex financial and non-financial information and recommends improvement opportunities to local, middle and senior management.
- Participates, facilitates and interprets for senior management operating results that include but are not limited to budget goals, cost reduction efforts, corporate initiatives and other identified opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes significantly to key project development, planning and implementation.
- Develops, manages and/or participates in action plans to facilitate the implementation and monitoring of operating directives.
- Directs, manages and conducts special and ad hoc information requests. Reports results of findings to market areas, groups and corporate offices.
- Facilitates communication and understanding between the field finance and operations functions and corporate Profit & Budget Analysis.
- As requested, may participate in conducting major bid and project reviews, including directing pro forma preparation and financial sensitivity analysis.
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (accredited) in Accounting, Business Administration or similar area of study, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant experience.
- Experience: Five (5) years previous experience (in addition to education requirement).
- None required.
- None required.
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (such as cuts, burns, exposure to toxic chemicals, etc.) rarely;
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements rarely;
- Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.