Portable Restroom Driver
Hudson Portable Toilet Service, a Waste Connections company, is looking to hire a Portable Restroom Driver at our site located in St. Helens, OR.
Portable toilet Truck Drivers are responsible for driving a truck on specified routes to mechanically collect waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites. Daily work will involve heavy industrial lifting, lifting waist high, gripping with hands, moving at a brisk consistent pace, and occasional bending. This position will also be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
Shift starts at 5:30 AM and the day ends when route is complete. This position can occasionally work on Saturday & Sunday for weekend events.
Starting wage for non-CDL drivers is $21.98/hour
Starting wage for valid CDL drivers is $22.98/hour
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able and willing to work in a team environment.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on vehicles
- Drive for periods of up to 1 hour at a time
- Load and unload portable toilets with lift gate: Portable toilets weigh 185lbs
- Maneuver portable toilets on and off lift gate as well as for placement: using leveraging equipment when possible such as a dolly
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Clean portable toilets: carry and hold hose while pumping. Weight of hose is approximately 15lbs. Use sprayer to spray out the portable toilets.
- Clean and service up to 50 units per day
- Job requires full range of motion which includes the ability to lift, bend, and stretch.
Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability or protected veteran status.