We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team at Juice Media, an Altice USA company. You will be part of a growing team building our next generation Marketing and Advertising SaaS platform. In this role, you are constantly striving to build intuitive, scalable, and secure web applications that provide high value to our clients.
- Automate Data Pipelines using AWS Services (DataLake, Athena, MySQL, Redshift)
- Build ETL processes, data validation, data scrubbing, and transformations using Python
- Integrate third party API’s such as Google Analytics, Facebook, AWS, etc.
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues with data pipelines and automation jobs
- Build scalable, reusable, secure, and efficient code
- Work with clients to ensure data feeds are up and running
- Collaborate with data scientists, data analysts, QA, and DevOps
- 5+ years architecting solutions for data pipelines on a cloud platform such as AWS
- 5+ years building ETL automation using Python
- 5+ years working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL
- Experience using AWS Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, Athena, DataLake, S3)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (Git, CI/CD Pipelines, Jira)
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.