We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
We are looking for a talented Software QA Engineer to join our Software Development team at Juice Media, an Altice USA company. You will be part of a growing team building our next generation Marketing and Advertising SaaS platform. In this role, you are constantly striving to build intuitive, scalable, and secure web applications that provide high value to our clients.
- Define and document test plans for web-based cloud applications
- Execute test plans using automation tools or in some cases manually
- Provide engineering with enough detail to reproduce bugs
- Continually improve test coverage to ensure that new features are tested, and old features do not break as new releases are developed
- Work with Engineering teams, Product Managers, and Project Managers to ensure our QA goals are aligned and achieved
- Participate in daily engineering stand-up meetings
- 2+ years as a Software QA Engineer
- Experience working on Sprint-based software development projects is required
- Proficiency with Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Experience working with a cloud platform such as AWS, Google, or Azure is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field is preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.