Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song.
These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
This role utilizes deep industry or Finance and Accounting domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. They develop strategic business insights and drive decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. They utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes by leveraging transformation methodologies and assets. The candidate should have deep experience and a solid understanding of Finance & Accounting processes: Order to Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and/or FP&A.
- Work outside documented processes applying judgment-based services that deliver client value
- Provide functional expertise for the key differentiating processes, products and solutions.
- Drive and manage analytical efforts in areas specific to business function and industry focus.
- Develop strategic business insights and recommendations for improvements to business functions by partnering with client leads and aligning business priorities
- Provide next generation recommendations for process improvements to drive efficiency and cost savings
- Develop and articulate proof of concept for clients including strategy, scope, staffing, engagement setup and execution
- Work on Operations Transformation project-based solutions - end-to-end delivery of specific work-streams covering problem structuring and solving, communication of solutions, client engagement and stakeholder management.
- Manage day-to-day operations with supervisory authority over multiple associates. This includes allocating work, setting associate daily goals, and monitoring production.
- Responsible for the quality of production work from team and individual associates.
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and producing management reporting.
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports.
- Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible.
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s).
This role will require 50% annual travel in the future. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.