Lead Simcorp Developer (Remote)
The Finance Technology - Software Engineering - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead in the designing, producing, testing, or implementing software, technology, or processes, as well as lead processes for creating and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
- Independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Applying advanced skill, knowledge and experience, design and develop software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach to leading design solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate simultaneous implementation tasks across teams.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
Minimum Required Experiences:
- Strong SimCorp Dimension configuration skills required in DFS, DEX, SC DWH, use of formula, Auxiliary jobs, and Communication Server Set ups and data transformation.
- Solid knowledge in triaging DFS, DEX, Comm. server issues
- Solid Knowledge of the SimCorp DevOps set up
- Solid Knowledge of Finance Industry, MBS, Treasury Financial products preferred.
- Solid Understanding of SimCorp Architecture & Data Model
- Solid Understanding of Data Warehouse Modules.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Functional & technical skills to design, develop and enhance system based on business requirements.
- Lead contractors and mentor junior team members
- Solid understand of Simcorp best practices and troubleshooting performance problems.