Oracle EPM Cloud/ARCS Manager/Sr. Manager
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice [Register to View]
An experienced Finance professional with a strong background in Accounting and a deep understanding of the Financial Month End Close Process. You get excited about solving complex problems and finding new solutions for clients. Digital Finance professionals support clients in developing Finance Organization Strategies, Optimizing the Close, Consolidation & Reporting processes all by leveraging Performance Management technology capabilities to support our clients’ long-term growth. You’ve managed large teams, love big challenges, and are ready for a new one. You are skilled at building trusted relationships within your own organization, with clients, and with ecosystem partners.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in Account Reconciliation areas
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
- Collect business requirements and apply financial concepts to translate them into solution design
- Prepare and facilitate client sessions on process and application design
- Provide recommendations based on Account Reconciliation leading practices
- Support project team and mentor staff
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay current on how new GAAP/IFRS regulations and technologies affect our clients’ businesses
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.