Global Project Management Intern
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions —because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people’s lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2023 Global Internship Program as a Global Project Management Intern!
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines, and are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group ‘coffee chats’.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
About the Team:
- Global Project Management (GPM) is comprised of several teams who are responsible for all Study Management operations in Labcorp Central Laboratory Services (Labcorp CLS). From the initiation of a study to its successful closure, GPM is responsible for the entire management of the Clinical Trial for almost all major Pharmaceutical companies globally. The responsibilities also include Client Management, regulation compliance, quality adherence and much more.
- Our team is located within the framework of Global Project Management (GPM) and is called the Center-of-Excellence (CoE). Our team also focuses on the Onboarding role-specific training of new staff that is needed for the new and existing staff within GPM to handle their day-to-day workload, processes, and tasks. Our focus is to support all of the groups within GPM by leading a vast array of projects and by enabling them with the tools, technology, and training they need to operate successfully and efficiently day-to-day. .
Internship Assignment Summary: (Up to 5 Bullets_Examples)- Please update
- Create new reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets as needed to assist with data analytical requirements;
- streamline and/or fine tune existing metrics and performance reports housed within our SharePoint and Power BI dashboards and other internal systems
- Analyze dashboard and internal survey data to identify any trends; suggest ways to combine or otherwise enhance reporting and tracking
- Collaborate globally with various departments and internal stakeholders in order to understand project needs and next best steps accordingly
- Analyze training feedback results and compile them into useful data for reporting purposes
- Assist with copy editing and layout design of the training material used for new and existing staff within Global Project Management
- Streamlining, creating and/or updating training materials across several different modalities (ie- ILT, self-guided)
- Open to self-learning various applications in order to create, enhance and/or maintain training materials
- Working towards degree in Project, Operations, and/or Business Management, Computer Sciences and/or Life Sciences, Engineering, IT, Communications, Analyst or related courses therein
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal colleagues on a global scale
- Must be a self-starter and solid communicator (written and verbal)
- Must have intermediate to expert level experience using Excel (VBA), Power Bi (DAX), SharePoint (HTML and/or CSS)
- Working towards degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, and/or Informatics or related courses therein
- Has experience delivering multiple projects in an academic or professional setting
- Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .