Logistics Specialist I
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
- Unloads, receives, stores, packages, loads, and ships inventory items (e.g., cable converter boxes, broadband modems, fiber cable, installation kit accessories, network system hardware, telephones and accessories for business telephony). This includes materials from vendors, distribution centers, depots, and retail stores.
- Prepare, maintain and file proper forms for material movement and transactions.
- Completes all necessary receiving and shipping transaction for accuracy. Tracks the movement of inventory items from the time items arrive to the warehouse to the time they are shipped.
- Records daily movement of inventory through the warehouse.
- Participates in the training of any Logistics Specialist I.
- Participates in periodic warehouse inventory and cycle counts by making and verifying inventory counts as well as investigating discrepancies. Orders, receives, stores, and maintains warehouse supplies.
- Responsible for proper vehicle operation including thorough pre/post-trips and record keeping.
- Responsible for safe, efficient, and accurate delivery of material and equipment
- Receives material and equipment from suppliers and maintains inventory control.
- Issues supplies to field personnel.
- Responsible for upkeep, preventive maintenance and calibration of vehicles, forklift, tools and warehouse facilities.
- Prepare damaged & scrap materials for off-site return shipping and repair.
- Clean, screen, and test bench customer premise equipment and power cords.
- Reconfigure / stage converters.
- Package kits for customer orders and bulk packaging of single inventory items for contractors or other warehouses.
- Forklift operation in according to safety protocol procedures including but not limited to daily checks, preventive maintenance and calibrations.
- Transports inventory occasionally to other warehouses or to customer locations using company vehicles.
- Performs additional logistics and warehouse operational duties as necessary.
- Possess and maintains a valid driver license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and electronics
- Skill in using a Windows-based computer
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to comply with all Company implemented safety procedures
- Ability to use any equipment in a safe manner as it pertains to job
- Skill in using small hand tools
- Ability to operate a vehicle and forklift in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Maintain regular attendance for hours assigned.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.