Service Rep/Specimen Accessioner
LabCorp is looking to hire a Service Rep/Specimen Accessioner to our team in Fayetteville, AR. This is a hybrid job that performs 2 functions. One as a Courier that picks up test samples and supply request forms and/or delivers supplies, reports on a specified route following established sequence and time schedule.
Second job function as an Accessioner that prepares all specimens received for testing in designated laboratory departments or locations such as staging of specimens, centrifuge, separate serum, and blood smears. Will perform data entry of test requisition information.
Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record and be at least 21 years old
- Proficient with computers and typing skills
- Must pass a standardized color vision test
- Comfortable handling human biological specimens including blood, urine, and tissue samples
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs, work in protective equipment and sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to work overtime when needed
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .