Finance Performance Manager - Elida Beauty
Finance Performance Manager – Elida Beauty
Work Location - London
Job Type- Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, is a key role working closely with the regional and global management teams to steer the short- and long-term performance management of the business and allocation of resources to support the delivery of the financial plan. You will own the Financial information model, performance management cycle and analytical tools to support a dynamic performance process across the business. The role has x2 direct reports focused on data analytics and performance management.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Strategy and Financial Growth Model: Support the Head of FPA and regional finance teams in the creation of the Elida Beauty strategy bringing forward insights and analytics to drive the value creation model
- Financial Planning: Working with the Markets you will support the financial planning process across the business, translating the business strategy into a financial target framework
- Performance Management: Contribute performance reviews at leadership team level, providing analysis to support on the financial trade-offs to deliver the Financial plan with one consistent voice back to the markets for execution. You will own the monthly performance review decks providing the right level of insight for the leadership team .
- Financial processes. Own the financial information model and financial cycles across the business ensuring the financial information meets the needs of the business and is delivered with speed and accuracy
What you will bring to the role
- Drive and results orientation: Natural bias for action and willing to make a positive difference to achieve higher levels of performance. Sets stretching goals for self and team, exploits opportunities and strives to achieve beyond what is expected, even under adverse circumstances. Takes direct ownership of objectives and peripheral activities, balancing caution, courage and flexibility. Has high levels of self-assurance and shows resilience and belief in own ability to achieve goals.
- Analytical power: Brings powerful analysis to issues and has a roving eye for detail and uses an intelligent mix of logic and intuition inn decision making and judgement. Rapidly absorbs new information, knowledge and applies new techniques, technology and procedures.
- Strategic orientation: Can deftly articulate evolving priorities for the business and have a point of view on shaping the agenda for the future. Sees the bigger picture and provides new perspectives and clarity. Spots issues in the future and responds to the dynamic environment.
- Collaboration & Influencing: Is impactful and flexible in communicating and influencing the issues with the ability to work across matrices of functions. Builds informal networks, actively listens and responds to the concerns and feelings of others even when not explicitly stated – high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Passion for People:. The candidate should have the maturity and deftness to understand nuances in different inter relationships and find the best way to get the job done – holding themselves and their colleagues accountable at all times.
- Strong commercial finance acumen with proven ability to partner and influence business strategy
- Market experience withing Retail/FMCG
- Experience in providing insight and right messages using finance/non finance data
- Proven ability to innovate and manage change
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.