At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be your next, great career step!
LabCorp is seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Overland Park, KS. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport, and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies, and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 12:30pm - 9:00pm
Work Location: Overland Park, KS
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
- Load all necessary supplies needed for all daily stops
- Complete daily pickup schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily pickups to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in a safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily pickups
- Work directly with dispatchers for any additional pickups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes, and weather conditions as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenges, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of patients, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .