Courier / Driver 2nd Shift
At LabCorp, we have a passion for helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, LabCorp could be a great next career step!
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Seattle, WA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport, and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies, and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Pay Range: $18.79 an hr - $24.81 an hr
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 4 PM-12 AM
Work Location: 550 17th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience and the terms of the collective bargaining agreement between Dynacare Northwest, Inc. and United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 21. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 24 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), accrue up to 18 days of Annual Leave per year (includes 8 holidays) and Sick Leave (0.0333 hours of sick leave for each hour of work).
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick-up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in a safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with the dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes, and weather conditions as needed
Covid Disclaimer: This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem-solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge, and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .