Senior Manager, University Relations
Fortrea is looking to Recruiter a Manager/Senior University Relations.
As Fortrea’s Senior University Relations Manager, this role provides a full suite of university relations and recruiting services. In this role, the incumbent will possess an understanding of Fortrea’s global business portfolio and structure, and understand how university relations and recruitment is an enabler of execution of business strategies in building Fortrea’s early talent pipeline. A successful applicant will partner with global recruiters and business leaders to understand early talent needs and develop tailored strategies and tactics to address those specific needs. The SMUR will also lead strategic recruiting strategies to attract diverse candidates for a wide range of positions including technical, high volume and difficult-to-fill. In this role, the incumbent will be the SME for extended recruiting resources in providing research and competitive landscape reviews by segment, market, and/or geography, and manage current university activities as well as lead new university initiatives.
- Develop and lead Fortrea’s university recruiting strategy including university selection, faculty and professional association partnerships, early talent brand messaging and act as main point of contact for top talent students to establish Fortrea as partner of choice for internships, rotational programs and new graduate placements
- Performs competitive market intelligence research and analysis to identify talent programs and organization partnership opportunities and challenges within the new graduate landscape. Incorporates key economic indicators into the talent forecast to shape predictions of long-term labor supply and demand. In-depth knowledge and understanding of Fortrea’s global structure to integrate information and trends to develop more comprehensive approaches to acquiring needed talent. Acts as a SME and advisor for recruiters and sourcers seeking guidance or assistance on specific business unit or regional related issues.
- Creates and establishes communications with supervisors and leaders to determine recruiting needs, assess talent availability in the university and new graduate talent markets. Leads discussions with recruiting and business unit leaders on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pools, recruiting strategies and diversity initiatives.
- Creates the global university recruiting budget, and manages expenses against budget.
- Develops, tracks and analyzes university efforts and programs to optimize investments. Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine effectiveness based on hiring data, cost efficiency and customer feedback.
- Manages full-cycle recruitment activity (sources, screens and secures candidates) for a wide range of positions, including internship, new graduate, MBA and PhD level candidates.
- Lead and design innovative campus sourcing solutions, evaluating current and recommending new sourcing opportunities. Develops and maintains effective recruiting networks (e.g., college and job fair recruiting, conference or meeting attendance, diversity organizations and early talent vendors).
- Responsible for end to end event management for in-person and virtual university events including but not limited to event registrations, ambassador assignments, creating and distributing university marketing material and communications, event collateral/supplies management, attendance list maintenance, and IT/catering/security/facility/travel logistics
- Communicates university recruiting strategy, initiatives, and results in periodic business reports (monthly or quarterly), frequent presentations, meetings, workshops, and other leadership interactions.
Education and Experience
- Extensive experience within direct Search and internal Talent Acquisition.
- A broad understanding of University Relations & Recruitment.
- Experienced Mentor or Line Manager
- Demonstrated experience in building an innovative and best-in-class University Relations and Recruitment Program. Global experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and productive professional relationships with external organizations, and to identify strategic university partnership opportunities, create plans and drive to implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications. Demonstrated experience in copy writing a plus. Global experience preferred.
- Demonstrated creative thinking in sourcing diverse talent through new and innovative channels at target universities.
- Demonstrated success with using best practice recruiting methods as well as developing new creative sourcing tactics at universities.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects to successful completion.
- Strong computer skills. Thorough knowledge of sourcing systems and technologies.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .