Global Assistant Brand Developer Manager – Rexona Innovation & Communication
Please Note: The deadline for applying is 23.59 the day before the job posting end date.
JOB TITLE Global Assistant Brand Developer Manager – Rexona Innovation & Communication
This is a great opportunity to join the Rexona Innovation team where you will be responsible for creating innovations to shape the future of the Rexona brand.
We have great ambitions for the future growth of the brand, rooted in understanding our consumers better than anyone else, and delivering to their needs. This role will be critical in the Future Disruption team to develop innovations that address our future sustainability challenges, embrace D&I to the heart of our product offering and help shape the future of our innovation funnel and brand architecture. This is a truly exciting opportunity to help craft the direction of the brand, and deliver truly disruptive, relevant and desirable innovation on the cornerstone brand in the category, having a real impact on people’s lives and the planet.
- To support Line Manager in the development of key BG innovation projects that will drive thought leadership and share gain in our key markets (US, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, UK)
- Support the development of insight-driven brand strategy and plans to drive long term growth.
- Support the global deployment of Project Titan 2.0, Y2 of Rexona biggest core relaunch ever.
- Lead NPD Innoflex projects, collaborating effectively with cross functional teams to deliver objectives and able to meet deadlines.
- To build, and gain approval of, robust business cases on all innovation projects
- To support in the development of clear and inspiring marketing briefs for external agencies to create campaigns.
- Management of key brand operational activities
- To support the brand team with any ad hoc projects
- Close collaborations with clusters and local teams for the key lead markets.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Relevant years of marketing experience in BG and/or BU in any region globally with a strong consumer focus
- Ideally marketing experience, preferably focusing on innovation and/or activation
- A passion for understanding consumers, finding insights, and turning it into disruptive solutions.
- Proven experience managing comms development.
- Proven experience in understanding complexities of R&D, Supply Chain, CMI and Legal
- Proven experience in project management and in working with large, global cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenging the status quo to have a stronger impact.
- A positive and can-do attitude, rigor, and ability to hold yourself (and others) accountable.
- Sense of Aesthetics, eye to detail and pride in delivering high-quality work and not settling for “good enough”.
- External focus, aware of what is happening in movement and planet beyond your job spec.
- External focus, ability, and passion for understanding consumers and shoppers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and IT skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Dove, Tresemme, Lynx, Lifebuoy, Shea Moisture, Persil, Domestos, Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Marmite, The Vegetarian Butcher, Graze and Pot Noodle.
Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace’
In September 2020, Unilever announced the intention to build a new sustainable campus site in Kingston, London to house the employees who currently work in 100 Victoria Embankment in Blackfriars, Lever House in Kingston and Graze in Richmond. We are creating our own Unilever sustainable, agile work environment, purposefully bringing us together in our own Unilever ecosystem. The campus is due to be completed in early 2025 and will consist of two interconnected buildings, as well as landscaped surrounding areas.
What We Offer
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and pension scheme, we also offer an annual bonus, subsidised gym membership, a discounted staff shop and shares. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and hybrid working environment.
Whilst the role is advertised on a full-time basis, we would be happy to discuss possible flexible working options and what this may look like for you. We are a key advocate of wellbeing and offer a variety of support for our people including hubs, programmes and development opportunities. We strive to achieve a family-friendly and inclusive workplace and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity. We are also more than happy to provide reasonable adjustments during our application and interview process to enable you to be present your best self. To find out more, including about our Employee Resource Groups, please click here [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Unilever | Unileveropens in a new window.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money. In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.
How is Unilever tackling this?
Many of Unilever’s recruitment sites publish a warning to candidates about recruitment fraud. The Cyber Security team also proactively scan for signs of people setting up fake Unilever sites and act to close them down.
What can I do?
If you become aware of potential recruitment fraud, spot fake Unilever recruitment adverts or fake LinkedIn profiles, report them via Una Live Chat.
Unilever does not accept responsibility or liability for any candidates who are financially impacted by recruitment fraud. Your vigilance is key!