Neoload Performance Engineer - 4643861
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Planning and execution of performance tests
- Root cause analysis of poorly performing applications - determining performance bottlenecks
- Tool Experience - Neotys Neoload ,IBM Rational Performance Tester, HPE LoadRunner
- Analysis of response time and scalability requirements
- Planning and execution of performance tests prior to production release
- Development of test scenarios, test data, scripts, and exit criteria
- Analysis of test results to expose potential performance issues
- Performance profiling of key application components