Infrastructure Technical Program Manager, Privacy & Security
Meta is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with an extensive Product or Platform development experience within the domains of privacy and security across all layers of the tech stack to drive the development of complex distributed systems which protect the data information shared by billions of people.This person will partner with our Privacy and Security teams to collaboratively define, manage, and drive cross functional programs and technologies that enable product and infrastructure teams across Meta to deliver their products and features with privacy and security in mind. They will use data and foresight to help shape long-term strategy, and drive planning and prioritization for the teams they support. They will work on a diverse set of security and privacy problems spanning from building scalable regulatory readiness solutions, evolving incident management, standing up privacy and security engineering platforms, and building advanced security tools.The ideal candidate has a passion for privacy and/or security, and will be able to bring strong thought leadership, technical understanding, and execution excellence to major initiatives in the space resulting in robust infrastructure that scales to the next billion people worldwide.
Infrastructure Technical Program Manager, Privacy & Security Responsibilities:
- Define, build and lead cross-functional programs to deliver end-to-end solutions which solve various problems in technical and business domains.
- Accountable for identifying and overcoming end-to-end, cross-functional problems in technical domains across client and/or server infrastructure.
- Lead execution and delivery of solutions to resolve business problems via strategic thinking and on-the-ground leadership.
- Drive and influence technical and product strategy, proactively identify problems, align on priorities, and set direction for a broadly cross-functional area.
- Responsible for defining and delivering on technical requirements that solve people problems and product, platform or infra requirements in conjunction with partners.
- Define and own what success looks like, metrics & measurement, rollout, and scalable and sustainable operational plan.
- Build strong, trusting partnerships to readily mobilize people and influence across a broad range of partners, leaders, and organizations.
- Identify and improve inefficiencies in how we operate to move faster with higher quality outcomes.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.