Sr Systems Developer
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive a high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Under general supervision, develops or modifies moderately complex software programming applications. Assists with or drives conception, design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation of programs and processes. Applications generally deal with utility programs, software libraries, basic websites, databases, and various control modules. Also responsible for evaluating, selecting, and integrating system and software tools and technologies. Competent to work on most phases of software systems programming applications, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Searching for process improvement opportunities.
- Solution acquisition and/or development.
- Documentation and training.
- Assisting with systems and applications debugging.
Strong SQL knowledge: Complex queries with INNER and OUTER joins, Data manipulation, Data import/export from various sources, strong
knowledge of Stored Procedures
Web Server administration skills, IIS
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires technical degree, certification, or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft operating systems and networking.
- Requires knowledge of TCP/IP protocol; requires knowledge of networking hardware and ability to use that knowledge to configure and maintain installed systems.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/VeteranClick Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits