Software Engineer, Front End-Reality Labs
Reality Labs at Meta is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top-notch, wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the intersection of hardware, software and [Register to View] a Front End Software Engineer on the Reality Labs team at Meta, you can help build new, innovative hardware and software that radically redefine the way people work, play and connect. What we build today could one day be the norm. So to be here today is to truly be at the heart of change and the frontier of what's to come. We're the people helping to define the metaverse. We may not have all the answers. But together, we're getting closer.
Software Engineer, Front End-Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex mobile and desktop web applications.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Facebook products.
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and software engineers to understand user needs and deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Help develop product pipelines.
- Identify and address performance issues, and thoroughly review technical solutions.
- Provide well-reasoned ways of enhancing existing technical solutions to support business requirements.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations.
- Measure and improve reliability of architecture.
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or related field and 5+ years of experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation. Experience must include 5+ years in each of the following:
- Experience in React, Redux, ExtJS, YUI, PHP, and Zend frameworks
- Apollo Client and Server experience
- Stencil experience
- Experience with Node.js API for web services based on Koa/Express with GraphQL and REST interfaces
- Apex or SOQL, including Salesforce experience
- Implementation and risk planning experience