Responsible for tasks involving physical labor at construction projects. May assist other craft workers in their
trades and may perform other duties as necessary or required.
Duties may include but are not limited to performing physical labor in assistance with jobsite clean-up, rough
carpentry, site logistics, fencing, deck and platform building, protection systems, and construction waste areas.
• Communicate effectively in emergency situations
• Follow written safety instructions from tool and equipment manufacturers.
• Reviews jobsite needs with the superintendents and foreman.
• Participate in the activities of subcontractors and suppliers.
• Review project perimeter for security and cleanliness daily.
• May perform fire watch duties as needed.
• May operate equipment such as forklifts, backhoe, skidsteer, excavator, compactors, and construction hoist.
• Assist with the overall site safety and quality programs as required and ensuring Trade employees/
subcontractors compliance with Turner standards and all applicable safety codes, regulations, and jobsite
• Maintain positive working relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Ability to travel and accommodate night and weekend work as needed.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Display a high level of teamwork, integrity, commitment, and leadership in daily operations.
• Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
• Employees are responsible for basic tools (pouches, hammer, tape, kleins, chalk line, etc)
• Power tools provided by Turner Construction Company
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings and other
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, maintenance and the ability to
determine the appropriate tool need to do the job.
• Must be able to comprehend safety instructions and signage, communicate effectively in emergency situations
and understand written safety instructions from tool and equipment manufacturers.
• Valid driver’s license preferred