Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join BAE's Intelligence and Security Division and be part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for Project Manager to join our team in Dulles, VA. Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technical challenges. This position comes with on-the-job training and ability to grow your technical talent. Come be a part of our exciting team!Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- IT Project Manager for new 5-year contract. Project will focus on migration of critical ERP business function to a new service provider.
- Responsible for directing and managing all project work on the contract.
- Responsible for all project deliverables and CDRLs including Project Management Plan (PMP), Schedule and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Risk Management Plan, Requirements Verification and Traceability Matrix (RVTM), Monthly Progress Reports, etc.
- Project will develop new software, modify existing software, and support new interfaces in Sponsor’s C2S Cloud environment.
- Project will follow Sponsor’s PMF framework when producing deliverables for each phase of the project and conducting project control gates.
- Project will also follow Sponsor’s Scrum-based Agile software development framework and processes.
- Interact frequently with Sponsor’s Government Technical Manager (GTM) to provide status and discuss project issues.
- Work closely with Senior System Engineer to analyze system specifications and articulate technical direction.
- Maintain close coordination with Project Manager of related project as well as Program Manager.
- Coordinate with Sponsor’s internal and external IT and business stakeholders as needed.
- Lead a technical team consisting of system engineer, software developer, test, and system administration personnel.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience including managing large scale enterprise IT projects
- Experience with Amazon Cloud infrastructure and DevOps processes
- Experience with Agile software development and serving as Scrum Master
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills, and judgement
- Experience with Infor/Lawson ERP Product
- Experience with Payroll or other HRP functions
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other Agile-based support tools
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.