Security SW - Senior Eng
Job Description See what you’re missing. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.” Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems is looking for a Senior Security Software Engineer with a passion for engineering and the desire to be part of an innovative and dedicated team responsible for industry-leading military Global Positioning Systems (GPS) products. You will be responsible for security software requirements capture, developing security software design, leading software implementation, and performing software verification. You will also generate security artifacts to obtain certification and approval of GPS products.Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline and 4+ years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in an appropriate discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- Knowledge of information assurance and security engineering principles involving communications security, network security, and computer security
- Experience with software requirements, design, implementation, and integration of embedded software applications
- Experience with Ada, C, C++, Model Based development or other high-order language
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to interface with both internal and external customers