Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Mech Tech IV Laser Seal (4th Shift/Fri-Sun)
Job Description Full-time onsite:
- Because of the need for consistent, in-person collaboration and/or the requirement to perform all work onsite due to the nature of this particular role, it will be performed full-time on site. This means work will be conducted on location at a BAE Systems facility 100% of the time.
See what you’re missing. Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics –from detecting threats for F-15, F-22, & F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first –exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.” Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Our Operations employees turn innovative engineering designs into real solutions to meet our customers’ needs. From Supply Chain, to manufacturing and test, Electronic Systems offers opportunities to work with technology rarely accessible in other manufacturing firms. Our training and development programs provide employees with career advancement in a diverse work environment.
The individual selected for this position will provide Production support to the AEWS/TACAIR Microwave Factory on a variety of products including DEWS/QATAR, EPAWSS, 56C, F22, and FIRETIP.
Responsibilities may include:
The selected Individual will….
- Support 4th shift performing Laser Seal, Laser Scribe, Leak Testing, and Vacuum bake in support of the production lines in the Microwave West Factory.
- Support Engineering with debug and evaluation of Production and System Return hardware within the Laser Seal area.
- Performs Calibration, Validation on Laser Seal Equipment and Fixtures.
- Support The Environmental Stress Screening Engineers on the AEWS/TACAIR Production Line, Testing and Troubleshooting of ESS Equipment to include, Burn-in Chambers, Drop Shock Equipment, Temp Cycle Chambers, Acceleration and Leak Equipment.
- Performs Calibration, Validation on Environmental Screening Equipment and Fixtures.
- Develop Process improvements in all ESS Operations for the manufacturing Factory to improve quality, cost and schedule.
- Typically a High School Diploma and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Litron and Rofin Operator Experience
- Lean Emersion Training
- Secret Clearance